Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Communications Manager
- A Brand and Communications Personnel is responsible for managing all internal and external communications for the company ensuring its messages are consistent.
Duties / Requirements
- Developing an integrated branding and communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, Marketing and Online.
- Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation.
- Developing relationships with key media outlets to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
- Writing press releases for local and national media.
- Effective use of email marketing management platforms such as MailChimp, GetResponse, Constant Contact, Drip, SendInBlue
- Competent use of public relations management platforms such as Cision PRWeb
- Experience with technologies and best practices for web design, web production and creative designs across multiple platforms
- Hands-on experience with online marketing tools and media technologies such as blogs, RSS, video, webcasts, Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and project management skills
- Collating and analyzing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency.
- Developing and leading the companyТs internal communication strategy.
- Initiating and Executing Internal and External events on behalf of the company
- Vendor Management and procurement of brand related items.
- Ability to management and coordinate brand and product communications through the entire spectrums of the Print Media, Broadcast Media, Outdoor Media, and Internet Media
- Demonstrable experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and CRM Software
- Proven experience implementing and optimising Google AdWords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of Business Intelligence and Web Analytics tools like Google Analytics, Woopra, etc. to measure site traffic and better optimise marketing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms as well as display and search advertising
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th June, 2020.