Brand7Ps Communications Limited is an innovative integrated marketing communications and digital technology services provider, leveraging on innovative marketing, professionalism and new technologies in helping our clients to release the potential of their brands by making sure that their benefits are clearly defined and effectively communicated to the target audience. At Brand7ps Communications Limited, idea rules and creativity drives all our solutions.
Due to expansion in the digital technology arm of our business, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Device Repair Technician
Locations: Lagos, Asaba, Warri, Benin City, Abeokuta, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Owerri, Jos, Abuja
Slot: 9 Openings
Job Description Purpose
- Looking for qualified cell phone repair technicians with a minimum of three years of experience trouble shooting and repairing electronic devices.
- You will be providing repair services on most popular brands of smartphones, tablets, laptops, digital camera, and more. Communication and customer service and skills are must.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all repairs preformed meet the company’s quality standards
- Disassemble, test, and replace defective parts
- Reassemble complete device
- Support productivity by ensuring all request are handled in a timely manner
- Have the ability to work unsupervised while prioritizing and delivering timely, high quality work
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of customer service
- Keep track of inventory and customer devices
- Maintain cleanliness and professional appearance of store and repair stations
- Maintain positive work environment
- Minimum qualification: SSCE, NCE or OND
- Minimum 3 years technical experience
- Strong computer proficiency, both hardware and software
- Work well in team environment and be a collaborative team player
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Incredible customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th June, 2020.