BP Solutions Africa – Our client, a multinational shipping and logistics company, is looking to hire a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Documentation Officer
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
This person would be responsible for the following:
- Creation of new job files and classification of goods with reference to the bill of lading.
- Preparation of sales invoices.
- Preparation of exchange control documents and submission to bank on behalf of clients.
- Follow up and correct discrepancies with shipping charges, terminal charges, SON charges, NAFDAC charges, quarantine charges.
- Documentation of all papers and ensure compliance from all departments and sections.
- Preparation of purchasing invoices for agency fees.
- Minimum of an OND with 3years’ experience in same or similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply