Pathway Financial & Consultancy Services Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Business Consultant
- Organize and execute assigned business projects on behalf of clients (recruiting, payroll, promotional campaigns etc.) according to client’s requirements.
- Meet with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation.
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice.
- Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes.
- Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies.
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods.
- Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes.
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to a client’s wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports.
Job Title: Healthcare Consultant
- Both an aging population and expanded access to health insurance have expanded the healthcare industry, and increasingly, the complex healthcare system is looking to healthcare consultants to advise on everything from big picture management strategy to tactical operations.
- As with consulting in any field, healthcare consultants strive to help organizations cut costs and increase revenue through better, more efficient practices. Healthcare consultants drive this process improvement by partnering with a healthcare organization’s administration and leadership teams to uncover problems and offer ways to solve them.
To provide big-picture solutions, healthcare consultants must take on a variety of duties. First, to understand an issue, they must:
- Interview personnel
- Conduct onsite observation and job analysis
- Analyze interview and observation data
- Analyze business data
- Plan studies of organization work and information flow
- Prepare research reports
- Develop solutions based on data
- Present recommendations to stakeholders
- Partner with organization staff to implement new processes or systems.
- Analysis and critical thinking skill
- Active listening skill
- Decision making skills
- Communication skills.
Job Title: I.T Consultant
- Analyzing a company’s IT system and infrastructure.
- Diagnosing IT system problems, inefficiencies and weaknesses.
- Planning a timeline for completion of projects.
- Understanding a client’s business needs.
- Implementing a technological solution to meet business needs.
- Analyzing and determining security threats.
- Providing advice on technology best practices.
- Collaborating with technical in-house team to ensure familiarity with technology.
- Training staff to use the new IT system.
- Monitoring the success of IT solution.
- Producing detailed reports on the efficacy of the technology.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 1st July, 2020.