NUE Offshore Resources Limited – We are a 100% Nigerian Company registered in 2014. It is a private company limited by shares, we specialize in the providing Marine Vessel Management Services, Logistics Services, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Drilling and Production Chemicals, Valve maintenance Services, Pipe Coating and other procurement activities to Oil and Gas Companies in Nigeria and West Africa, among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Driver
- We are looking for a reliable Company Driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties.
- The Company Driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up staff, collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations traveled to. You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle.
- To be successful as a Company Driver, you should ensure that all transportation duties are carried out in a timely manner.
- Ultimately, a top-performing Company Driver should be able to ensure that addresses and other transportation details are correct before undertaking any pick-up or drop-off duties.
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Maintaining the vehicle safe and clean
- Using navigation apps to determine the best route
Company Driver Requirements
- High school diploma is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Live within the Island axis
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
N50,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com uisng the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 19th July, 2020.