Westfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a multinational is looking to recruit candidates to handle all research activities within capacity below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
- Sales of Sack Bags
- Should have ability to do research & surveys
- MBA from a premium Institute (LBS)
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- We are looking for a Logistics Manager to handle all logistics operations and ensure cost saving methods are employed.
- To initiate the Logistics function set-up.
- Create and manage to deliver business critical.
- Create/bring Operational efficiency in the system.
- Lead and manage multiple/vertical business complexities.
- Bring cost advantage to the company/client.
- To be single point contact for all issues related to transportation/tracking and follow-ups.
- Manage freight receipts, insurance claims processing and MIS Management.
- Reduction of TTAT (Truck Turn- around time).
- Daily co-ordination with plant and warehouse on loading and unloading of materials.
- Responsible for contract renewals, vehicle permits, vehicle and driver licence.
- Follow-up for payments.
- Freight spent analysis and tracking against target.
- Monthly re-conciliation with Finance on expenses booking versus provisions.
- Auditing financial/ cost bookings.
- Surfacing anomaly in financial bookings.
- Monthly re-conciliation with the Customers.
- Truck efficiency and fuel tracking.
- Ensure discipline amongst his team.
- Must possess technical skills (automobiles)
- Responsible for driving and implementing Quality Systems (ISO,) in the Operation
- Creates an atmosphere in the Organization that facilitates free flow of information within the departments.
- Ability to communicate ideas, goals and policies of the company to the team members through written and oral communication.
- Must be extrovert, Self-motivator, meticulous, hardworking and with strong integrity.
Job Title: Utility Officer
- We are looking to recruit a Utility Officer to handle all maintenance activities to ensure smooth and optimal functioning of equipment
- To manage all utilities & maintenance activities in the plant including spares management.
- Overall responsibility for all maintenance activities including annual maintenance contracts, breakdowns for all equipment and preventive maintenance systems.
- Designing & implementing appropriate systems on preventive maintenance, breakdown history analysis and asset register.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Skills in identifying and communication root cause analysis.
- Problem-solving skills and keen attention to details.
- Well versed with QMS ISO 9001:2015 & auditing techniques.
- Knowledge of Safety standards and legal requirements of related utilities maintenance.
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years’ experience of Maintenance of plant equipment, Utilities Operation & Maintenance.
- Previous experience of successfully managing maintenance & utility operation in multi-shift environment.
Job Title: Mechanic
- Our client is looking to recruit a Mechanic to handle all servicing and repairs of machineries and equipments.
- Repairs & Maintenance of Wind Moller – Convertex SL 80 machines (Bag making machine – block bottom/cement bags etc – Woven sacks) Dangote / Bagco / Mamuda – Kano / Stallion.
- B.Sc. in relevant field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email