Alpha Morgan Capital Managers Limited is a fast-growing Asset Management company established in 2012 and promoted by reputable investors. Alpha Morgan Capital is registered and authorized as a Funds/Portfolio Managers by Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the clients’ business objectives and challenges and creating strategic recommendations based on this understanding.
- You will do so by building a strong relationship with our clients and analyzing our clients’ data. Essentially, you will act as the main point of contact for our clients.
- The Relationship Manager has the primary responsibility of attracting and retaining clients, day-to-day interaction with clients and prospects and identifying and developing new opportunities to deliver superior investment solutions and mobilisation of Deposits/Investments
- Dialogue with our clients to understand their business objectives and challenges
- Analyze clients’ data and provide strategic recommendations to clients
- Present value-proposition to sales leads and current customers
- Prospect for new sales leads and close sales
- Applying advanced knowledge of financial products, services, and strategies to provide a holistic advice. The financial products include traditional and non-traditional investment such as: Understanding diversified Array of Mutual funds, Local & Offshore Fixed Income Investments, customized Portfolio Management Services
- Conducting comprehensive reviews to analyze financial data and provide recommendations for modifications based on client’s risk tolerance, goals, objectives and individual preferences.
- Maintain knowledge of the competitive landscape and effectively communicate the value of the firm’s Institutional Asset Management offerings and how it fits into each client’s financial strategy.
- BSc / MSc / MBA in related field
- Minimum 6 years proven experience as relationship officer in an Asset Management company
- Ability to clients
- Ability to work well with others and lead a team
- Knowledge of maths and numbers
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and able to manage several project at one time
- Must currently manage deposit/Investment of not less than N500MM
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- A background in Deposit mobilisation
- Must understand customer relationship management (CRM)
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
Job Title: Research Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for turning data into actionable insights by recognizing trends and anomalies in multivariate datasets. In order to use these insights for business improvement.
- Conduct fact-based research and analysis
- Development of various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, and capital raising transactions.
- Perform various valuation methods: comparable companies, precedents, and DCF.
- Develop recommendations for product offerings, private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and valuations.
- Conduct preparation and review of materials used in the financing of clients, including investment memoranda, management presentations and pitchbooks.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients in order to expand the business.
- Perform due diligence, research analysis (economic outlook, sector report, equity note, Daily market report) and documentation of transactions.
- Create presentations for client portfolios.
- Affinity for current events, critical issues, and relevant news.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or a related field.
- Three or more years of experience (Analyst/ Snr. Analyst position) in a finance or business background, particularly on the quantitative side
- Expertise with Excel, and PowerPoint
- Quantitative and qualitative research experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of deal structuring and closing principals.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills, especially in explaining market events.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and assignments, with frequent priority changes.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reports, company audits, compliance, and bank relationships.
- They will collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to make decisions regarding company’s financial strategy and operations.
- The candidate will possess a strong background in finance and management.
- Create and present financial and tax strategy recommendations to CEO
- Support the financial planning and analysis efforts
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions
- Establish, maintain efficient and adequate Internal control system
- Oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure prompt rendition of regulatory returns
- Manage relationships with banks
- ACCA/ACA is required
- MBA preferred but not required
- Strong finance-based analytical skills
- 6 – 10 years’ of finance experience