Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on the treatment and management of cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases using both invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as preventive cardiology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Physiologist and Echocardiographer
Job Type: Full-Time
- We are currently recruiting for a Cardiovascular Physiologist with Echocardiography Skills.
- The ideal candidate is one who is ambitious with strong moral and professional values including Excellence, Professionalism, Patient Confidentiality, Quality Management and more.
- The physiologist will be trained in Sleep Medicine which is closely related to cardiology and diabetes care, and will work alongside our specialists and consultants.
Job Title: ER & ICU Nurse
- We are currently recruiting for dedicated Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and Emergency Nurses to deliver vital care to seriously ill or injured patients in our ICU and Emergency departments
- As a specialized Nurse OR Nurse with extensive experience, exposure and achievements in either / both departments, you will be highly trained to treat patients who have suffered strokes, heart attacks, in hypertensive crisis, DKA, or undergone invasive surgery, interventional cardiology procedures, and more.
Job Title: Consultant Physician (Internal Medicine)
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time Regular
- We are rapidly growing facility in Lagos, Nigeria with Cardiology, Endocrinology, Neurology and Stroke Care, ICU, ENT clinics. Our Practice is open 24/7 with unlimited call schedule expectations round-the-clock.
- You’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates sharing your commitment to quality patient care.
What you’ll do:
- Provide exceptional patient care.
- Participate in quality management.
- Provide comprehensive clinical services for adult and paediatric patients, from disease prevention to health promotion. You will have other specialists to quickly call on whenever needed.
- Build long-term relationships with our patients to create continuity of care.
- Oversee and monitor other medical personnel in the care and treatment of patients to include non-therapeutic services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st July, 2020.