Help Laboratories & Checkup Centre is more than a lab. We are a healthcare service provider you can trust. We offer full diagnostic pathology, imaging, wellness checks and DNA services.
With us, you get more than what you expected. Ask to use HELP Laboratories when next you see your physician.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
- We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are professional, reliable, flexible, and willing to learn, to join our friendly and hardworking team.
- The successful applicant will work full-time hours as part of a team supporting both the clerical and laboratory needs of Biochemistry, Haematology, Serology, Microbiology, and Molecular Pathology departments.
- The Laboratory Technician will be responsible for assisting in processing all specimen received in the laboratory,
- Relevant university degree
- Must have valid license to practice
- At least one year experience in a medical laboratory
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an up-to-date CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th July 2020.