Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporated on 3rd November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Worker
- Mikado Nigeria Limited is seeking for Factory workers well skilled in Production to work in its Production Plant.
- Measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery.
- Assemble goods on production lines.
- Monitor the production process.
- Maintain work areas and equipment.
- Ensure production targets are met.
- Adheres to all safety guidelines dictating the production and handling of materials in the factor.
- Reporting equipment faults to maintenance staff
- Carry out basic quality and testing check.
- Store goods properly into warehouse.
- Use lifting equipment and forklift trucks to fulfil orders.
- Pack goods to be shipped.
Educational Qualification &Work Experience
- Minimum of OND is an added advantage
(Knowlege, Skills & Abilities)
- Good practical skills.
- Attention to details.
- Attention to safety.
- Physical strength and stamina.
- Effective communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the “Factory Worker” as the subject of the email.
- Candidates should reside around the following locations; Fagba, Ogba, Shaga, Iju and Agege environs.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 24th July, 2020.