White Soul Motors Limited, incorporated in 1996 is a leading importer, distributor and marketer of various brands of brand new and very clean foreign used vehicles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tracking and Reconciliation Officer
Locations: Cross River and Lagos
- We are a leading supply chain company and we seek to hire a Fleet Tracking and Reconciliation Officer position.
- The Fleet Tracking & Reconciliation Officer will ensure effective monitoring of the company’s transport fleets, delivery locations and reports appropriately to aid management’s decision.
- Tracking of vehicle and truck locations by GPS system.
- Monitoring truck driver performance.
- Identifying and keeping records of delivery diversions
- Identifying on-road exceptions and taking immediate action.
- Developing and presenting daily tracking reports.
- Monitoring delivery locations and details
- Ensuring strict compliance with company regulations by drivers.
Qualification and Requirements
- First degree in Logistics and Transportation Management or related.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- 2 years work experience in a similar position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th July, 2020.