Instagram is a social media network that enables the sharing of photos and short videos with followers and others. It was first launched on iOS in October 2010 and later on became available on Android in April 2012 – same -time it was purchased by Facebook.
Instagram has other features that enables streaming of live events. You can also make video or audio calls with the app. Today, Instagram has become a social media platform where people make money online.
- On your device browser, go to instagram.com or download the app on Google play or Apple store
- Launch the app after installation is complete
- Click on sign up
- Type in your email or phone number. Make sure you enter your email address or phone number correctly. Click on next
- Create a unique username. This should be something that people will remember easy or type in. you can also change your username later.
- Create a password. If someone has your password they have a total control of your account. Use a strong password and don’t reveal it. Click on next
- Upload a profile picture. This can be imported from your Facebook account or from your gallery. If you register with Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out. Click on next
- Your account is set. Next click edit your profile. Here you can add a bio, a website (if you have one), or change your name
- Use the search bar to find accounts to follow