Every Nigerian youth is required to pass the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) before gaining an admission into a university in the country. Hence, getting and filling a JAMB form is one of the most important steps. Here we have created basic steps to help you do this.
Step 1: Create a Gmail account
Follow the link to create a Gmail Account in less than 5 minutes
Step 2: Create a JAMB Profile
After creating your email account you will have to visit the JAMB website to validate it. After going through the necessary registration procedures, you will be taken to application page where you will have to provide the necessary information about yourself.
Step 3: Get a JAMB E-Pin
A JAMB E-Pin can be obtained from any of the following locations:
- Skye Bank
- First Bank
- Union Bank
- Zenith Bank
You will be required to pay 1000 Naira for online registration and 5000 Naira for a scratch card!
Step 4: Fill the JAMB application
You will have to provide the following details to fill the application:
- UME subjects chosen for your preferred course!
- Examination Town! Your specific exam centre will be provided by JAMB!
- You will also need to input three choices of educational institutions! You can choose from various polytechnics, colleges, institutes, universities, etc.
- Another requirement is to choose a course of study for each school that you have listed in the previous steps!
- To answer the question, “how to fill my JAMB form” remember that one of the things you will need is a passport photo! You should submit a good quality photograph that is not older than three months!
- O level results. These result details need to be included
How to Apply for 2019 JAMB UTME in Foreign Countries
- Registration fee for candidates from the eight foreign countries is $20 or its equivalent in each of the countries
- Candidates from the eight foreign countries are to download the Application from JAMB, then complete and submit it