Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Customer Relationship Officer at Young Readers Library
Customer Relationship Officer at Young Readers Library
Mar 20, 2020, 11:11 AM
Young Readers Library is a book club that ignites the reader within your child, builds language, vocabulary, comprehension among other skills.
We are recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer Location: Abuja
- Give customers information about products and service
- Find leads and follow up
- Handle communication within and outside the office
- Handle basic financial responsibilities.
- Coordinate Books on Wheels Project
- Handle social media content.
- Manage incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handle customer's complaints ,provide appropriate solutions,alternatives and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer's interaction,process,customer's accounts and file documents.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Other jobs as assigned
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Experience using CRM tools such as sales Force, Mail Chimp etc.
- Willing to learn new IT tools
- IT Savvy
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Self motivated and ability to take initiative
- A team player
- Previous marketing and customer service experience will be an asset.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Application Deadline 31st March, 2020. Note: We thank all candidates for their interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts