Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job For Sales Associate (Luxury Brand Advisors) at TalentSquare, 10th April, 2019
Job For Sales Associate (Luxury Brand Advisors) at TalentSquare, 10th April, 2019
Apr 10, 2019, 11:14 AM
At talentsqr (RC 1453480), we are helping to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them-- we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client's understand how people are important to their business performance. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Associate (Luxury Brand Advisors) Location: Lagos, Nigeria Job Type: Full-time Job Description
- As a Sales Associate, you will be expected to contribute to the sales and profitability targets by providing excellent customer experience as well as other support activities like stock replenishing and ensuring the store appearance is according to company’s strategy and policy.
- This is an entry role/junior role.
- You will work in a fascinating field, as part of a motivated, dynamic team, within the world of watches, jewelry, and accessories.
- Our expected mould of candidate will be an exceptional Sales Associate to represent the company as Brand Ambassadors providing the ultimate customer experience along with maximizing the overall store sales, opportunities and creating a luxury experience for all new and existing customers.
- Sales Associates are accountable for individual performance.
- Maintaining a flexible work schedule including evening, weekend and holiday availability.
- Maintain the spirit of ownership by demonstrating strong problem-solving skills.
- Opening and closing the store.
- Developing authentic relationships with the consumer by assessing their needs.
- Making personalized product recommendations, and creating a luxury experience.
- Promoting the features and benefits of luxury brands to all consumers and meeting established monthly sales goals.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Store Operations Manuals and Training Manuals.
- High level of integrity and ownership.
- OND/HND diploma or equivalent.
- As an ideal candidate, you must have a strong, expressive personality with a stylistically appropriate and professional manner. The ideal candidate will also be able to get the best out of the world, be metrics-driven, poised and confident.
- Candidates must have 6 - 12 months experience (if you have more please we still encourage you to apply) in a premium, luxury branded retail environment.
- Background in a target / metric oriented environment.
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Be a key part of a global world-class luxury brand.
- Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
- Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark in a growing industry.
- Salary range is N60,000 - N70,000
- Our stores are located at both Victoria Island & Lekki, Lagos.
- An alternate shift in both locations applies to the candidate hired.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts