Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Medical Sales Representatives at DKT International
Medical Sales Representatives at DKT International
May 21, 2020, 8:41 PM
Dkt International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. Dkt International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Hospital Medical Representative Location: Kano Reporting To: Institutional Clinical Manager
- Communicate product information in a way that's meaningful and relevant to each individual customer and account; customize discussions and client interactions based on understanding of customer's needs
- Maintain effective communication and relationships with key external and internal customers.
- Within hospital accounts, act as primary point of contact for customer, meets with key customers/personnel to understand practice structure, business model, key influencers /network structure, customer needs and identifies business opportunities
- Promote DKT Nigeria products and services to physicians and other medical personnel within assigned geography
- Demonstrate advanced ability to ask strategic, insightful questions to obtain information on specific customer business/ healthcare needs. Uses the insights to position DKT Nigeria’s products and collaborates with customers on focused and customized business strategy
- Share learnings and best-practices from one customer to help other customers meet their needs and exhibit professionalism and leadership with clients/ key account clinics
- Build strategic relationships with the key opinion leaders in hospitals and clinics to negotiate purchases.
- Engage in all job responsibilities and activities with the highest standards of ethics and integrity, with particular emphasis on compliance with all relevant laws, policies and regulations.
- Additional duties as needed
- Three to five years' experience in clinic key account management / institutional sales of pharmaceutical products
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and to work as part of a team
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Well-organized, with ability to track multiple activities and deadlines
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative Location: Ilorin, Kwara Reporting To: Area Manager
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of healthcare providers/customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution.
- Cover hospitals, clinics, maternity homes, PPMVs, pharmacies, supermarkets, convenient stores and individual providers regularly to ensure availability of our products.
- Achieve monthly sales target and cash collection.
- Diligently implement the medical detailing program of the organization in the area of responsibility and educate providers on family planning and the various contraceptive methods.
- Implement number of calls daily, visit all distribution channels as specified, achieve sales target and merchandise as per organization’s guidelines and standards.
- Write and send meaningful field sales report with photos.
- Act as a link between the organization and the providers and execute the sales/distribution, medical detailing objectives, build capacity of the providers, identify and report training needs of providers accordingly.
- Building the organization’s image in the respective working areas and territories.
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy / Pharmacology / Biological Sciences
- Minimum of 4 years medical detailing experience with a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Be prepared to travel frequently within the territory
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market oriented
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanour
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Hospital Medical Representative - Kano State" or "Medical Sales Representative - Kwara State" as the subject of the email.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts