Registered Nurse at MedicPlus Hospital
MedicPlus Hospital, established in 2017 is a multi-specialty hospital located in Ogun state, Nigeria. MedicPlus provides a depth of expertise in the area of advanced medical and surgical interventions with a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services. MedicPlus has put modern technology in the hands of some of the very best medical practitioners from across the country to set new standards in health care.
The medical practices and procedures followed in the hospital are evidenced based and bench marked against international standards. Top-notch services, in a warm, open centric environment, clubbed with affordability, has made us made us one of the most revered hospitals in Ogun state Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse (Male)
Location: Mowe-Ofada, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Head Nurse
Corresponding Relationships: Nurse, Pharmacist and Front Desk
Supervises: Community Health Workers
Job Role Objective
- We are looking for an experienced midwife to guide patients through their pregnancies and deliver their babies.
- The midwife's responsibilities include identifying high-risk pregnancies, referring patients to obstetricians as needed, and mentoring student midwives.
- You should also be able to provide follow-up care to patients after labor.
- To be successful as a midwife, you should be patient, compassionate, and able to handle difficult situations.
- Ultimately, an exceptional midwife should be able to gain patients' trust as well as demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Monitoring the health of pregnant women and their unborn babies.
- Educating patients as well as their partners and family members on reproductive health, preparation for parenthood, and antenatal care.
- Helping patients and their partners to cope with miscarriages, stillbirths, neonatal deaths, and terminations.
- Teaching new mothers how to feed their newborns.
- Assisting patients in creating suitable birth plans.
- Providing sound advice to patients regarding diets, exercises, and medications suitable for pregnancy.
- Teaching patients with pain management techniques to prepare them for labor.
- Delivering patients’ babies in birthing centers, patients’ homes, or hospitals as well as providing emotional support and encouragement during labor.
- Taking and recording patients' blood pressure, temperature, and pulse as well as ordering diagnostic tests as needed.
- Completion of an accredited midwifery educational program
- Experience: 1 - 4 years
- An interest in the process of pregnancy and birth
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with people from different backgrounds
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures while caring for patients.
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged situations
- Excellent teamworking skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong observational skills
N50,000 - N60,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using " Registered Nurse" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants residing in Mowe / Ofada, Ogun State should apply
Application Deadline 16th August, 2021.