Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Vacancy For QHSE Manager In A Leading Oil and Gas Company
Vacancy For QHSE Manager In A Leading Oil and Gas Company
Jul 26, 2019, 10:29 AM
Maurice Xandra Solutions - Our client is a leading provider in the oil and gas industry that provides a complete project package from initial planning throughdesign, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning to start up, operations and maintenance, and if necessary tooutage/shutdown. They are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: QHSE Manager Location: Lagos Minimum Qualification
- Up-to-date relevant certifications.
- Experience working on the rig.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in a Management position.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Candidate must have: experience in the IOCs, NOCs, EPCs and E&P companies.
- Candidate must have pressure vessel and piping experience on 3-Phase,Scrubbers,FKOVs,Slug Catchers.
- Candidate must have experience of process packages and modules such as SPM,FLET,PLEM etc.
- In-depth understanding of role
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts