Audax Solutions Ltd (Audax) is a limited liability company
incorporated in Nigeria with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in 2011
and became operational in 2012. Its head office is based in Lagos
As an e-learning, training, and assessment
solutions company, Audax modernized facility is fully equipped with over
400 netbooks, seating capacity of 150, projector and screen,
microphone, speakers, wireless and LAN internet, electricity and
air-conditioning to suit all training, conference and assessment needs.
Audax, we also develop and innovate our in-house e-learning software
called StudyNet. This is a virtual learning environment designed to
encourage learning from any part of the globe. We also developed our
custom Computer Based Testing software (ACBT) that effectively conducts
examinations of all kinds from education to recruitment assessments.
Job Title: Mid Level Software Trainer
- B.S. Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or higher, or related field (preferred)
- Front-end design and UX experience is an added advantage
- Strongly motivated by our mission of training and encouraging the youths
- Vibrant personality and exceptional communication skills (English, verbal and written)
- Demonstrable software delivery work experience in full-stack web, mobile, scientific or systems programming.
- Experience working in collaborative software delivery teams.
- 3-5 years professional experience as software developer.
- 2-3 years professional experience as a software trainer/instructor.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply