14 Aug 2016
Ericsson Job for an Implementation Management Personnel in Lagos
Ericsson is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Implementation Management Personnel
Req ID: 140717
- Implementation Management has a leading and supporting role regarding technical topics and solutions within a network implementation organization.
- The job role is used for Wireline, Wireless and Transmission, Network deployment and can be adapted and used for managing all implementation services e.g. Network Design, Site Acquisition, Civil Works, Installation, Integration services etc.
- It is responsible for management of activities and personnel both from Ericsson, customers and suppliers in accordance to Ericsson requirements and customer contract.
- Organize and coordinate work
- Manage Roll Out
- Introduce new products and methods
- Acceptance Procedures
- Plan and follow-up of quality Assurance
- Manage Workforce
- Handle Work Orders And compensation
- Participate in sourcing activities
- Participate in Tender Phase
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Leading & Supervising
- Coping with Pressures & Setbacks
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning & Organizing
- Ericsson tools like PIwin, GASK and Site Handler
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Working with People
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- High developed administration skills
- Cost awareness
- High social skill and awareness
- Good coaching skills
- High degree of planning, organization, and executing skills
- Good communication and management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.