23 Aug 2016
Huawei Technologies Job in Nigeria for a Creative Designer
Job Title: Creative Designer
- Develop innovative design and smart copy timely and effectively
- Development of campaign ideas, taglines and key visual
- POSM adaptation of key visuals
- Development of Newsletters/ webmail both internally and externally
- Edit Videos from events and department activities
- Designing of events and POSM material for mini and major campaign/ activities
- Creating artwork for retail, marketing, sales, after sales service and any other unit in the department in need of artwork
- Analyze trends and recognize fresh advertising approaches to keep with the times.
- Make swift and precise decisions on final copy, final art and finished commercials
- Prepare report on regular basis.
- · Curiosity & passion for Telcom & Mobile industry (a must).
- · Excellent coordination & communication skills for internal & external.
- · Good Knowledge of Video editing, AI , PS, Corel draw, Newsletters, webmail
- · Providing artwork for reference
- · Strong understanding of copywriting
- · Strong project management skills and ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- · Rich experience on advertising campaigns, marketing messages and developing trends
- · Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and Power Point) and Google Office productivity tools.
- · Willingness to take challenge, meet deadline under pressure and the ability to multitask
- · Work experience in creative agency, multinational company is highly preferred
- · Creative designs, Public Relations, Mass Communications, Marketing or any other field supported by relevant experience.
- · Professional certification in Graphic Design or related field is a plus
- · Minimum of 2 years graphic designer/ creative director experience is required for this role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.