Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. pronounced /ˈwɑːˌweɪ/ is a Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is the largest telecommunications equipment maker in the world, having overtaken Ericsson in 2012.
Job Title: Creative Designer
- Develop innovative design and smart copy timely and effectively
- Development of campaign ideas, taglines and key visual
- POSM adaptation of key visuals
- Development of Newsletters/ webmail both internally and externally
- Edit Videos from events and department activities
- Designing of events and POSM material for mini and major campaign/ activities
artwork for retail, marketing, sales, after sales service and any
other unit in the department in need of artwork
- Analyze trends and recognize fresh advertising approaches to keep with the times.
- Make swift and precise decisions on final copy, final art and finished commercials
- Prepare report on regular basis.
- · Curiosity & passion for Telcom & Mobile industry (a must).
- · Excellent coordination & communication skills for internal & external.
- · Good Knowledge of Video editing, AI , PS, Corel draw, Newsletters, webmail
- · Providing artwork for reference
- · Strong understanding of copywriting
- · Strong project management skills and ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- · Rich experience on advertising campaigns, marketing messages and developing trends
- · Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and Power Point) and Google Office productivity tools.
- · Willingness to take challenge, meet deadline under pressure and the ability to multitask
- · Work experience in creative agency, multinational company is highly preferred
- · Creative designs, Public Relations, Mass Communications, Marketing or any other field supported by relevant experience.
- · Professional certification in Graphic Design or related field is a plus
- · Minimum of 2 years graphic designer/ creative director experience is required for this role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply