23 Aug 2016
ICT Officer Job at Ayoola Foods Limited
Job Title: ICT Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The IT Officer will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines; supervise the implementation and maintenance of the apartment's computing needs.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Planning, developing and implementing the ICT budget and obtaining competitive prices from suppliers to ensure cost effectiveness;
- Monitoring the IT facilities
- Researching and installing new systems;
- Guaranteeing the smooth running of all ICT systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision;
- Providing secure access to the internal network;
- Securing data from internal and external attack;
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve technical hardware or software problems;
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Oversee the general function of the IT business center.
- Ensure proper safety of all servers and IT equipment.
- Troubleshoot and provide instant solutions to the challenges
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems;
- Ability to manage personnel
- Skillful in the use of design software. (i.e. Corel Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator in Design etc.) to create high quality creative design
- Communication and leadership skills
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
- At least 3years relevant working experience and strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of internet management and troubleshooting
- Prospective applicants must have a good and defendable graduate degree with a minimum of second class upper division (2.2) or Lower Credit and not more than 35 years of age.
- Proven working experience as an IT Officer
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV's and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "IT Officer".
Application Deadline 2nd September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.