11 Aug 2016
IT Jobs in Abeokuta, Ogun State
Job Title: System Support
- We are looking for a Systems Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure.
- You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system
- Management tools proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Not beyond 35 years of age
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g.,Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, NGINX) Solid Cloud experience, preferably 1nAWS
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
Job Title: Software Developer
- We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions.
- The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Proven work experience in software engineering
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in C, C++. C#, Java or other selected languages
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket,GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Mastery in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- BSc. degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Not beyond 35 years of age
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to the "Recruitment Manager" via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.