Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of
Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA
Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the
economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance,
Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
We have been mandated by our client in the telecoms and mobile engagement industry to recruit in the capacity below:
Job Title: Database / BI / Big data / ETL Consultant
Applicant must be an expert in the following below:
- SQL Server
- SQL Server Analysis Services
- SQL Server Integration Services
- Dashboarding Power BI
- Pentaho (Reporting and dashboarding)
- Cloudera ???
Job Title: Senior Mobile Developer
Candidate should be an expert in the following areas:
Job Title: IT Team Leader
- As an experienced Development Team Leader, whilst being highly
technical and hands-on capable, you will lead mobile projects
development. Managing the successful delivery of projects will require
you to plan, coordinate and lead activities across the full delivery
lifecycle. This will include working closely with Project Managers,
coordinating business analysts, architects and developers, as well as
liaising with key project stakeholders as required.
- While asked to ensure the structured and coordinated planning of
your team’s development. Your technical background and experience will
be crucial to offer the support and guidance required being able to
support and assist developers at code level.
- To apply for this role, in addition to having a proven team
management background you must also have proven technical capability and
a track record in software development combined with experience in the
leadership of software development teams and delivery of projects within
a software development environment.
- The Development Technical Leader is someone who would understand
and participate in all project life cycle stages, from project
specification to development, deployment and maintenance phases;
- Work alongside Solution Architects in order to analyze project requirements and propose the best technical architecture;
- Work closely with Development Project Managers and Business
Analysts to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition
from analysis through to design and delivery
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to and work
closely with Development Project Managers to ensure the management of any
delivery risks or issues
- Define delivery phases of the project including activities,
sub-activities, and milestones ensuring these are documented and used as
the basis for the project event log, issues and risk log and any
- Ensure awareness, involvement and support from the key
stakeholders and participants by building strong project teams and
maintaining robust communication on the project status throughout its
- Produce technical specifications for complex and critical mobile systems;
- Manage and mentor a medium sized development team (6 to 7 persons);
- Interact to a certain degree with internal and external customers;
- Guarantee project on-time and on-quality delivery;
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experienced in Technical Lead / Delivery Manager; (10 years experience)
- Proven experience in leading and managing the delivery of system/software development projects in a structured environment
- Analytic capabilities to evaluate projects effort and resources allocation;
- Organization and flexibility skills to deal with several projects with varying timelines simultaneously;
- Communication capabilities with clients and team leadership and coaching.
- Experience of people management and the ability to lead and influence others.
- Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques and process improvement approaches
- Experience leading and managing the delivery of mobile based systems will be valuable
- Able to work at a detailed level across a broad range of technologies and approaches (Java development experience is a plus);
- Having a track record of delivery within a number of large scale IT transformation projects;
- Have experience in seeking the alignment of business and IT, delivering sustainable, agile and reusable solutions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant position applied for as heading
Application Deadline 7th October, 2016.