Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile
telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel
Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable
and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to
above their daily challenges and drive economic and
Job Title: Manager, Process Audit
JOB PURPOSE –
compliance to the defined, policies, processes and procedures rolled
out, provide opinion on process/policy alignment with best practices and
make recommendations for improvement.
holder will lead the effective roll-out and governance of policy and
processes for assigned functions, enable, monitor and support closure of
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Process/Policy Compliance –
- Process and Policy design and reengineering, designing SOPs and check sheets, monitors and reports process KPIs performance
- Create interface & co-ordination to ensure compliance to policies, process and procedures for the OPCO.
- Constantly engage with assigned functions at Group and OpCo’s to align the processes and closure of all open issues
- Develop regulatory / governance matrix and test compliance, identify gaps and work to close these.
- Drafting of Internal audit quarterly update to the business
2. Improvement projects –
and drive projects for assigned functions both – Business and Customer
Impacting and revenue/cost impacting and Mentoring Project Teams,
using lean and six sigma tools
- Computation of quarterly internal assurance score
- Project support for automation of IA reporting functionality
3. Ensure best in class processes are in place and adhered to –
that processes and procedures in place are designed and work as per the
standards, and can efficiently support functional/business objectives.
- Ensure that functional processes add value to the business.
that relevant metrics are in place to measure performance and can
efficiently guide management on the decision making process.
- Work with business functions to identify process gaps arising from weak or inadequate business process documentation
4. Effective Interface with Internal Assurance group team –
- Effective engagement with the IA group team to define the audit and gap areas.
within the OPCO to ensure the learning’s of the audit findings from
other OpCo’s are implemented as best practice, ensuring the reduction in
the learning cycle.
- Effective implementation of the learning tracker action items for the OPCO
- Ensuring all the audit observations of the OpCo’s are effectively closed.
- Ensuring process gaps are identified and shared with Process owner & Function head for implementation.
- Ensuring technology gaps are identified and shared with IT for implementation
- Interface with IA and assigned functions for audits and closures
5. Logistics / Administrative Support/ Supervision of Admin staff
Relevant Skill and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree
- ICAN or ACCA required
- CISA an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Audit firm
- Industry experience an added advantage
- Process Audit experience
- Exposure to technology, process reengineering and handling decentralized operations is desirable
- Effective Project management & Co-ordination
- Commercial and Financial Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem solving
- Service Focus
- Persuasion & negotiation Skills
- Relationship Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Vacancy closes 14th October 2016