Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a startup Telecom
Infrastructure company in Nigeria with an innovative approach to hosting
base stations for telecom majors.
Due to internal vacancies, they are
looking to hire qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Engineer
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
- Front Office Representative shall undertake all receptionist and
clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.The ideal candidate
will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very
perceptive and disciplined.
- He/she shall deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Deal with complaints and give accurate information.
- Monitor office supplies and place.
- Orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
Education / Experience
- Minimum of OND in related course.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in related field.
- Engineering background will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. computer, printer etc.)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Knowledge of office management
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Application Deadline 18th October, 2016.