Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a startup telecom
infrastructure company in Nigeria with an innovative approach to hosting
base stations for telecom majors.
Due to internal vacancies, they are
looking to hire the services of:
Job Title: Front Office Representative
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
- Front Office Representative shall undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- He/she shall deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Deal with complaints and give accurate information
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
Education / Experience
- Degree in related course.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in related field.
- Engineering background will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. computer, printer etc.).
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Knowledge of office management.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 10th October, 2016.