Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business
software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers
including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and
industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Oracle is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: EMEA Systems Mid Market and Systems Digital Marketing Manager
Job ID: 160010ZO
- Oracle is an IT company that is transforming marketing by applying leading edge modern marketing strategies.
- You will use the most up to date techniques while being part of an inspiring team of dynamic and passionate marketers.
- Being an active social media user the successful candidate is
innovative and has a strong social media presence and will have proven
experience in planning and implementing successful digital marketing
strategies, with clear measurements to highlight sales pipeline impact
- At Oracle you will market leading IT solutions that have a huge
influence on society globally. Working green and being socially
responsible is part of the organization’s genes.
- Oracle can offer you the possibility to work in an international
context as a leader and key influencer you will partner effectively
with sales, marketing and alliances & channel colleagues.
- You will be up to date with the latest digital media trends, so
that you can identify and exploit the most effective channels and
activities to market and target specific audiences in the various stages
of the customer buying cycle.
- We are looking for a creative and driven Modern Marketer to
innovate, manage and lead successful cross regional Systems marketing
efforts across EMEA with a prime focus to lead Systems Mid Market
Strategy and the Optimization Team.
- You are a business partner for regional marketing leaders, sales
management, understanding sales and pipeline needs as well as the
company’s marketing strategy.
- You constantly analyze the ROI of campaigns you manage and adapt
the marketing plan accordingly to achieve optimal pipeline results.
- You manage yourself and are a voice on the management team
guiding the team on how best to allocate resources for pan-European
projects and the Systems Mid Market Plan.
- With a strong focus on online marketing strategies you will be
able to demonstrate the ability to further establish Oracle’s brand and
to generate sales awareness, customer satisfaction, leads and pipeline
through modern integrated marketing campaigns.
- You keep up with market leading trends, leading rather than
following the development of innovative and emotive content that is
valuable to our customers.
- The remit of this role is to execute, measure and advocate the
Modern Marketing strategy across the Systems Marketing organization and
to drive the Systems Mid Market Strategy across all EMEA.
- Implement a management systems to track the evolvement of Modern Marketing in Systems
- Customer Segmentation Analysis. Provide data analysis in regards to customer segmentation and advice on usage.
- Monitor, analyze and report on performance of each campaign and
communicate results and plan for improvement; check lead quality and
sales follow-up, and action timely if required.
- Provide all customer information necessary to the field teams to assist in the application of the Modern Marketing technics
- MQL to Opportunities: Support the implementation of the new Leads Management systems.
- Build pan-european programmes/plan for cross regional awareness
and dem gen execution for the Mid Market Systems business in line with
- Manage and execute other measureable, integrated modern
marketing plans for the Mid Market with a strong focus on digital
marketing working closely with the Awareness team
- Act as a key partner and subject matter expert to country
marketing manager, the sales and business development teams, working
closely with them to optimize the marketing budget, creating sales
opportunities to contribute to the overall success of the business
- This role will work closely with the EMEA Systems Marketing
Leadership team, the Digital Marketing team, the Business Development,
Agencies, Direct and Indirect Sales teams.
- Excellent business analytical and Program Management skills are
key in this function, knowledge of all mediums of marketing, in
particular related to the new marketing vehicles like Eloqua and social
tools, Modern Marketing experience preferred.
- This position will report to the Head of Systems Digital Marketing EMEA
- Liaise with agencies, country marketing managers, regional sales
teams and business development teams to ensure building the right
strategic Mid Market marketing plan for the region, get their buy-in and
support of demand, lead and pipeline generation activities utilizing
the most leading and up to date digital and modern marketing tools.
Always push the boundaries of creativity.
- Creative out of the box thinker and planner
- Good Knowledge of the Mid Market.
- Strong knowledge of Marketing disciplines esp new Modern Marketing & Digital marketing emphasis
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience of working with third party suppliers and managing
& motivating agencies to push creative barriers in communicating
- Experience of using marketing and sales processes and systems preferred (Eloqua)
- Results driven (pipe line driven) and team-work oriented
- Enthusiastic, open, flexible and extravert personality with strong drive and proven ability to perform in high-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication including Copy Writing skills in English
- Degree or Post graduate level candidate
- Demonstrable competencies in IT Marketing
- Experience in working & influencing virtual teams across various geographies
- Deep understanding of audience generation strategies and segmentation across EMEA
- Proven 2 to 4 years experience in Social media demand generation
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge, good power point
- Good experience in project and time management
- Very strong business analytics skills
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and designing digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: As part of Oracle’s employment process,
candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening
process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and
employment verification, salary verification, professional references,
education verification and professional qualifications and memberships