16 Oct 2016
Lextorah Limited Graduate Jobs in Lagos
Lextorah is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
- IT technical support officers are mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and websites and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritising and managing many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers;
- Testing and evaluating new technology;
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Replacing parts as required;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- OND in Computer Science or related fields
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Proficiency in the use of Photoshop, Corel draw, adobe elearning suite etc
- Knowledge of HTML, Php, Word press will be an added advantage.
- Good command of English Language
- Good graphic design skills
Job Title: Web Developer
- The ideal candidate will possess a keen eye for user interface details as well as the ability to write clean and efficient application code. This candidate will be able to cut up an artist's design to build Flex applications and websites using either Photoshop, dreamweaver, Adobe Flex 3.X+, HTML, ASP.NET and CSS. Website samples and portfolio must be highlighted in the CV.
- MUST HAVE PROVEN experience in web application /development/design
- At least 1-4 years experience of collaborative web development methodologies
- OND/HND/B.Sc in Computer Science or other related discipline
- Must be familiar with scripting languages such as Java Scripts, Ruby on Rails, PHP & Word Press
- Experience with Adobe e-learning suite, Flex/Flash Builder, Visual Studio 2010, CMS and SQL Server 2008.
Job Title: Accounting Officer
- This individual should have 2-3years experience in general accounting process and automation setup.
- good understanding and appreciation of costing, audit process, payroll management shall be an advantage.
- Must have a clear knowledge of self appraisal and time management.
- OND in Accounting or related fields.
- 2-3 Years relevant experience.
- Ability to incorporate modern Accounting tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.