Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and
passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich,
rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth
and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you
can do, where you can go, and
the difference you can make with the
resources of Microsoft behind you.
Microsoft is recruiting to fill the job position in Lagos, Nigeria below:
Job Title: Services Account Executive
Job #: 991499
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Services Account Executive (AE) is a trusted advisor to Microsoft’s Enterprise customers.
- Understand and anticipate your customer’s business needs, and offer the right Microsoft solutions to meet those needs.
- Orchestrate the Microsoft virtual team, including partners where
appropriate, that supports you in selling and supporting your
- Meet your revenue and priority targets, maintaining a healthy
pipeline to ensure appropriate velocity and coverage to meet quota, and
providing accurate forecasts.
- Demonstrate the business value of Microsoft solutions within
your customer(s), focusing on how we can help them achieve their desired
business outcomes, enabled by digital transformation
- Ensure that your customers are using and/or consuming the Microsoft services and products they have purchased.
Experience & Results
- Degree in BA or B.Sc.
- 5+ years of experience in solution sales.
Knowledge & Capabilities:
- Executes recognized sales strategies and processes including:
account planning; pipeline & opportunity management &
forecasting; & deal strategy, close planning & stakeholder
- Understands market-specifics for at least 1 sector/industry
Skills & Competencies:
- Delivers value in Customer relationships, based on customer business outcomes and priorities
- Demonstrates listening and consultative role-modelling using story-telling
- Proactively seeks and leverages diverse organizational
perspectives to bring together creative, relevant customer solutions
that drive business impact.
- Creates, and sustains partnerships and virtual teams with other
Microsoft and Partner stakeholder groups to provide value for customers.
- Builds and sustains long-term and profitable customer
relationships, successfully balancing customer satisfaction and revenue
- Develops strong relationships with Business Decision Makers and Technical Decision Makers throughout the customer’s organization
- Communicates clearly and persuasively.
- Ensures proactive customer planning, championing the importance
of joint planning both internally (across the internal virtual sales
teams) and with the customer
- Leverages business model, industry and vertical expertise to create plans and solutions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply