YellowDot Africa is one of the leading African mobile service providers
established in 2013. Since then, YellowDot has opened offices in
Cameroon, Nigeria, South Africa and Rwanda and operates in over 10
African countries. Leading mobile operators in Africa such as MTN,
Gloworld and Etisalat are currently working with YellowDot to provide
entertainment, information and other services to subscribers across the
YellowDot Africa is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
- To support our team in Nigeria, we are currently looking for a
technical support engineer. In this position you will be responsible to
provide L1 technical support for all VAS nodes.
- Moreover you are in charge of troubleshooting issues pertaining
performance tuning, network administration, application conflicts and
- You will play an integral role in configuring, maintaining,
troubleshooting and implementing all vas nodes as well as checking the
logs in our databases.
- Furthermore you will coordinate all issues related to calls at
the operator, address queries on the information system/software and
extend onsite support to our clients including maintenance of hardware
- This role will be customer facing hence strong people skills and
a focus on customer service along with a high level of self-sufficiency
is absolutely required.
- The successful candidate must be a dedicated professional with 1
– 2 years’ experience in technical support and a B-Tech/MCA
- Previous experience in the VAS industry is an advantage but not
required for this position. If you possess strong relationship building
skills, a high level of commitment and would like to join an
international and highly motivated team, we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply