21 Oct 2016
YellowDot Africa Job for a Technical Support Engineer
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/21/2016 06:30:00 pm Tags: Engineering Jobs , IT and Telecoms Jobs , YellowDot Africa
YellowDot Africa is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
- To support our team in Nigeria, we are currently looking for a technical support engineer. In this position you will be responsible to provide L1 technical support for all VAS nodes.
- Moreover you are in charge of troubleshooting issues pertaining performance tuning, network administration, application conflicts and system bugs.
- You will play an integral role in configuring, maintaining, troubleshooting and implementing all vas nodes as well as checking the logs in our databases.
- Furthermore you will coordinate all issues related to calls at the operator, address queries on the information system/software and extend onsite support to our clients including maintenance of hardware and software.
- This role will be customer facing hence strong people skills and a focus on customer service along with a high level of self-sufficiency is absolutely required.
- The successful candidate must be a dedicated professional with 1 – 2 years’ experience in technical support and a B-Tech/MCA qualification.
- Previous experience in the VAS industry is an advantage but not required for this position. If you possess strong relationship building skills, a high level of commitment and would like to join an international and highly motivated team, we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.