Bincom ICT Solutions is a fast growing Information Communication Technology (ICT) Solutions Company.
Founded in 2006 , with a core in web and emerging technologies ,
Bincom has since grown and developed expertise in various complex areas
of ICT , and is fast becoming Nigeria’s leading ICT firm providing
cutting edge Technology Solutions.
Bincom specialise in the
delivery of ICT solutions across our various service arms focused on the
delivery of best use of technology to our clients and customers.
We are looking for Information Technology (IT) Business Analyst + Project Assistant to work with our software development team.
Job Title: Information Technology (IT) Business Analyst + Project Assistant
About the Role:
- To support the Project Manager and Project officers in the delivery
of several distinct projects which require an enthusiastic, highly
motivated individual who can work autonomously and as part of a team.
- The Project Assistant will be required to work with a variety of stakeholders within and outside the organisation
- The ideal candidate will need to deliver effective, highly competent
project support and consistently deliver in a person-centred
environment which promotes positive relationships.
- Responsible for assisting the PM with the development of properly
formatted specifications/work items and estimates containing all
required technical information and project delivery information.
- Will work as a liaison among Internal and External stakeholders
including clients in order to understand the structure, policies, and
operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions.
Other Roles Include:
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Handle requests for information and data
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- Minute taking
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Contribute to the work of the organisation as appropriate.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 1-2 years VERIFIABLE experience in IT Business Analysis and/or IT Project management
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Documentation and Administrative Skills
- Ability to learn new skills fast
- Project management & Team leadership skills
- Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Packages (or similar) – Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Projects, Publisher, Databases, etc
- Working in an office environment
- Working with clients and the public (face to face or telephone)
- Working in a high pressure team
- High Level administration & report writing
- Ability to prioritise workload and adjust to the needs
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Accuracy / attention to detail
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Time Management
Other personal competencies
- Applicants must have a passion for IT
- A can do attitude
- Innovative & creative
- Have good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Able to use own initiative
As part of your cover letter, you must answer the following question:
that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is in the
process of transiting from a paper based voting system to an electronic
voting system; Expatiate on ALL the software, hardware and technology
solutions YOU think would be required to achieve this objective.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply