Signal Alliance is an ICT systems integrator with business in enterprise
software, IT infrastructure, managed services,security, application
development and technology incubation. With offices in Lagos and Abuja,
Signal Alliance provides technology services to leading enterprises in
Signal Alliance is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Software Developer
- The individual in this position will be managing a team of developers with multi disciplinary skills
- Delegates tasks to, organizes, mentors, and motivates a team of talented software developers;
- Fosters a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of
technology and instills the principles of this culture in a team of
- Works together with other senior managers to plan and execute projects;
- Ensures that teams have appropriate product and technical
specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively
by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that
projects remain on target to meet deadlines;
- Provides detailed and timely status updates to management;
- Acts as a highly competent advisor to their manager and team.
- Accomplishes department and organization missions by completing related tasks as needed.
- Helps developers resolve technical issue.
- Helps developers resolve employment issues and requests
including schedule management, time-off requests, and conflict
- Monitors developer performance, establishes plans for
improvement when necessary, conducts annual reviews in conjunction with
- Helps establish and enhance development policies, procedures,
and standards and enforces their implementation upon their team of
- Maintains technical knowledge and understanding of the latest
development methodologies and best practices by participating in
educational opportunities, reading professional publications,
maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional
- Ensures quality and consistency throughout the architecture and implementation of the code base;
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, related discipline or equivalent.
- At least ten yrs experience developing web applications.
- The ability to design, develop and tune SQL server databases
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to adapt to changing priorities
- At least five yrs experience in analyzing business requirements,
recommending technical solutions, and writing technical specifications
- At least five yrs experience leading development teams with direct developer management.
- The ability to analyze business needs and conceive, design, and develop innovative solutions.
- The ability to write detailed and thorough technical requirements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply