2 Nov 2016
Microsoft Nigeria Job for a Technical Account Manager
across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world.
Job Title: Microsoft – Technical Account Manager
Nobody does technology and service delivery quite like us. We’ve developed an unrivalled portfolio of software, services and devices that help businesses do business – bigger, better, faster and smarter. Whatever our customers’ objectives, be it improving end-user experience, business evolution, increased security or saving time and money – our Technical Account Managers are equipped with the resources, passion and commercial insight to help achieve them.
We work with all kinds of organisations, from the larger enterprise business or small-yet-savvy startups to giant government departments. What they all have in common, however, is the need to make the most of our innovative technologies. Which is where you, as a TAM, comes in.
If you are looking for an environment that will challenge you and a role which invites you to develop your own potential, whilst working with world-changing technology and a customer base that relies on Microsoft to help them to grow, then this role is for you.
Microsoft’s mission is ‘to empower every person and organisation on the planet to achieve more’. Microsoft Services, along with the relationships and business value you will drive as a TAM, exist to support this mission.
We require all candidates to have proven experience in the areas below: -
- Service delivery Planning and Management
- Customer satisfaction at C level Project Management Operations Consulting
- Commercial awareness
- Building business relationships in the support and/or consultancy professions
- Inspire confidence and build robust working relationships with our customers
- Align our services and solutions to their business challenges and increasing the value of our partnership
- Are able to engage with customers on the business transformational capabilities of our offerings and products such as O365, Azure, Windows 10 and Surface
- Can work collaboratively across Microsoft to makes things happen, embrace responsibility and thrive on taking the initiative
- Love the challenge of bringing clarity and vision where there is uncertainty too – acting as a catalyst
- for change both with your team and your clients
- Naturally enjoy problem solving, you take pressure in your stride, accept feedback and know how to manage expectations
- Possess sound judgement, customer focus and the ability to work in a performance-driven environment are all essential
So, if you know your way around market-making technology and have the entrepreneurial approach, commercial acumen and service delivery experience that will make a world of difference to our customers – your future starts here.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.