An Online Communications Company, operational for
three years, with the aim of being the foremost online communications
company in Africa would be hiring for 3 Key Positions. Our services
include developing Web and Mobile Applications, Website development,
Brand Conceptualization, online
consultancy, internet marketing and
Social Media Management.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Web Designer/Front-End Developer
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Job Type: Full-Time
- Will be a member of the team majorly as the backend developer
but working closely with front-end developer and other affiliate
companies we are involved with.
- To build simple, beautiful and consistent user experiences for our web applications.
- The primary job responsibility for the web application
database design functionality for web applications.
- Design and implementation of web applications, specializing in the user interface
- Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- Design, program, and deliver web/local development projects
(PHP, .NET, C#, and related platforms) within designated schedules and
- Proven skill in web programming.
- Programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Graphical Design skills would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Proficient and a team player.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Experience building and maintaining front-end code for dynamic modern web applications from SCRATCH using HTML, CSS PHP.
- 2 – 6 years in a professional front-end websites
- Understanding of browser compatibility issues and platform characteristics
- Industry-related knowledge of browser client development
- Direct industry experience working in coordination with front-end developers
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the title of the mail. If not, your application will not be considered.