Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited, is a leading Systems
Integrator & Connectivity Provider serving a diverse client base in
various sectors in Nigeria and West Africa since 1997.
ISN delivers the most reliable, robust, high performance IT solutions
and services IT infrastructure to
industries, corporate, residential,
off-shore and rural areas clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wireless Engineer
Job Code: “WE17”
- Minimum of 2 years wireless design, configuration, implementation, and testing experience
- Back-haul integration and management
- Ability to competently develop System Designs, Network Diagrams, Migration Plans, and Test Plans
- Ability to work with presales engineers and assist in the
developing Bills of Material (BOMs) and Technical Statements of Work
- Experience with wireless packet captures and analysis (WireShark/AirPCAP)
- Understanding of wireless authentication methods including 802.1x, EAP, RADIUS, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Working Experience
- Cisco CCNA / Mikrotik certification required
Job Title: Account Manager (Sales)
Job Code: AMS17
- Candidate must reside and have detailed knowledge of Porthacourt and environment
- Candidate will be working on monthly target
- You will handle ISN Marketing portfolio, to initiate, design and manage ISN marketing strategies
- You will require to submit a weekly sales report which will include all visits and communication with potential clients.
- You are expected to generate presentations, offers, and
proposals on the company products and services in the course of your
- You are to report directly to the Head of Sale Department and take directives from the same on sales matters.
- You are expected to have a good working relationship with your
colleagues as there must be no issues between you and any staff within
- You will ensure all the proper company processes are followed
which includes proper documentation, invoicing and payment collection
for each sale.
- You will coordinate your efforts with the Technical Teams to
ensure that your sales are serviced and a Job Completion Form is
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job code as the subject of the mail, example “WE17”
Application Deadline: 5th June, 2017.