Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The
business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and
Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture
leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological
excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and
have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking
us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Account Manager
Job ID: 267555
Employment Type: Full time
What are the Responsibilities for the role?
- The incumbent will have to take responsibility for the
development, exploitation and maximization of the global penetration and
profitable growth of the assigned key customer across Siemens’
- Generate knowledge on the customer’s specific strategy and its political and business environment.
- Build value oriented offers.
- Generate customer specific products and solution portfolio concepts, if suitable across all relevant businesses.
- Initiate, facilitate and contribute to contract negotiations for products, projects and service or solution assignments.
- Manage customer complaints as point of escalation, if necessary.
- Manage assigned organizational unit(s), lead and / or coordinate dedicated management and staff.
- The Corporate Account Manager (CAM) is responsible for the
achievement of the account business targets, including e.g.: order
intake, opportunity pipeline, account penetration and customer
- Analyse customer markets, positions and needs and investigate
for specific business opportunities for customer related product and
- Define and implement the account business plan (3 to 5 years).
- Prepare customer contacts, build and maintain a sound customer
focused network on all strategically relevant hierarchical levels, incl.
- The defined Corporate Account has typically a target new order ≥ €50 million per annum over a three-year span.
- Key Customer (incl. exec. & senior mgmt.), partners (e.g.
OEMs/system integrators, EPCs, resellers, consultants, competitors),
- MDB Mgmt/Account Exec. (funct. reporting), AMOs in HQs/Regions,
Regional Head of host country (disc. reporting), KAM team incl. resp.
GAMs & RAMs, MDR Mgmt., Managing Board/Division/BU Mgmt., Sales, CD
SO, other HQ (e.g. CSCM, CT)
What do I need to qualify?
- A completed University Degree in Engineering or Business
Administration and/or other relevant Disciplines or other Suitable
- Minimum 3 years experience in managing complex projects/customers successfully.
- Preferably, experience as a manager of a team in an international environment.
- Additional experiences to be selected according to customer’s business type.
- Is able to apply IT/PC applications and tools as required for his/her work.
- More than 7 years Key Account Management/Senior Sales and
related management experience with a track record of successful
performance (new orders), preferably in the relevant industry / market.
Capabilities for the Role?
- Know and understand the processes of the Key Customer and the
relevant market, the market drivers and challenges, key competitors and
the likely future trends.
- Know the value chain of the Key Customer; understand the
business strategy and implications to be able to identify additional
business potential for Siemens.
- Knowledge of business management e.g. planning, reporting,
forecasting, financing, contracts, operations. Expertise in business
plans and business development processes (e.g. ADP / ABP).
- Applies value selling techniques.
Analytical Skills and Problem Solving:
- Systematically analyze market and business potential,
anticipates evolving customer needs, identifies opportunities and risks,
develops and implements practical and timely plans for solutions.
- Show “out of the box”-thinking to generate benefit.
- Has theoretical and practical expertise in interpersonal
relations and leadership, incl. motivation techniques (motivate
individuals from multiple cultures and backgrounds) and management of
- Knowledge of consultative selling techniques as a structured process for selling value at decision making level.
- Understand and apply the core processes of opportunity and offer
management as well as professional project management techniques
throughout the sales process. Know and apply profound risk management
Siemens Organization Knowledge:
- Understand the overall Siemens vision, strategy and portfolio.
Solid know-how about the strategy and the portfolio of the relevant
- Solid know-how of commercial methods and tools such as pricing, terms & conditions, controlling.
Communication & Presentation:
- Effective and professional communication and presentation techniques.
- Has spoken and written command of language in the mother tongue
of the Key Customer as well as in English. Additional language skills
desirable for key countries of the Key Customer.
- Integrating the customer’s perspective when setting priorities and taking action.
- Establishing and committing to a long-term business direction based on an analysis of systemic information.
Driving for results:
- Setting high goals for self and others, consistently trying to meet and exceed them.
- Using own understanding of key market drivers to create and seize business opportunities.
- Using effective involvement and persuasion strategies to gain acceptance of ideas and commitment to actions.
Note: Please ensure you complete all areas, of the
application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data
to review your suitability for the role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply