The Nigeria French language Village , an inter-University center for
Job Title Pharmacists – contiss 09
Bachelor of pharmacy degree with at least second class lower division
Minimum of 3years post registration working experience
Must have completed his/her nysc discharge certificate
Should be an associate member of pharmacist registration board of Nigeria (prbn)
Condition of Service
The salary and condition of service for the officers shall be in accordance with what obtains in the Nigerian University System
The position of Bursar as principal officer is tenural, successful candidate shall be employed for a term of 5 years renewable for one more term of 5 years subject to satisfactory performance and not more.
The is a Principal Officer and is the Chief Financial Officer of Nigeria French Language Village responsible to the Director-General for the day-to-day administration and control of the affairs of the Village.
By virtue of his position. the Bursar should be able to provide the Management of the NFL V With appropriate advice and support for all of the institution’s transactions.
Candidate for the post shall be visionary and have ability to provide leadership, personal integrity and transparency in private and public life who should command respect and engender cooperation and loyalty of staff and students in the NFLV.
• Candidate must possess a good honor degree in Accountancy or Finance from a recognized Institute of higher learning with at least a 2″ class lower division.
• Membership or Fellowship of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria or its equivalent (ACCA. ACA. CPA) etc.
• Candidates must have at least fifteen (15) years satisfactory post qualification cognate experience, ten (1 O)of which must have been spent in Senior Management positions and must have attained the position of Deputy Bursar preferably in the University system or comparable organization.
• A post-graduate MBA, MSc (Economics) will provide added advantage.
• Applicants must be computer literate and must be conversant with accounting auditing software.
• Knowledge e of French IS added advantage.
The ideal candidate must be someone with the following relevant skills and competences:
• Good team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Good interpersonal relations skills
• The candidate must be diligent, forthright, but diplomatic,
• Ability to initiate proactive policies geared at propelling the French Village forward,
• Shall be below the age of 50 years at the point of assumption of duty
• Ability to negotiate at the Federal Government level
• Good internet skills
• Ability to give sound advice
• Ability to co-ordinate diverse activities and projects and work under pressure.
• Good presentation and advocacy skills
• Versatility in IT with a working knowledge of a good accounting package.
• Proven professional competence and enviable administrative pedigree
How to apply
Application letters with photocopies or relevant supporting documents should be submitted in) ten (10) copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae containing the following,
i. Names in full
ii. Place and Date of Birth
iii. Home address
iv, Present Postal Address and Phone No.
v. Nationality at Birth
vi. Present Nationality vii. State of Origin
viii. Marital Status
ix. Number and ages of children
x, Academic and Professional qualification (including distinctions with dales). Photocopies of certificates are to be enclosed.
xi. Working experience (up to present status. grade and salary, photocopy of last pay slips should be attached).
xii. Other activities outside current employment .
xiii. Names and addresses of three (3) referees who should be advised to send their references on their behalf DIRECT to the Registrar of the Village,
xiv. Proposed date of availability for duties, if appointed, On the left hand cover of the envelopes should be marked the position being sought for
APPLICATION WITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS IS TO BE SENT BY REGISTERED POST OR HANDED DIRECTLY.
Nigeria French Language Village
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
NB The salary and condition of service for the officers shall be in accordance with what obtains 10 the Nigerian University System,
Vacancy deadline: 30th August, 2011
Good luck peeps!