Our organization, Equitable Health Access Initiative (EHAI), is a fully indigenous NGO,implementing public health intervention programs for the control of HIV/AIDS, Malaria, and Tuberculosis (including MDR TB).
Our offices are in Lagos and Akure and we require competent and result oriented candidates to fill the positions below:
1. Head of Department- Strategic Information x1 Lagos
2. Program Officer Medical x1 Akure
3. Program Assistant PMTCT x2 Akure
4. Program Assistant community medicine (Care and support) x1 Akure
5. Program Officer Pharmacy x1 Akure
6.Program Assistant Strategic Information x2 Akure
7. Program Assistant Laboratory x1 Akure
8. Quality Assurance Assistant Laboratory x1 Akure
9. Compliance Assistant x1 Lagos
10. Finance Assistant x2 Lagos and Akure
11. Administrative Assistant x2 Lagos and Akure
12. Patient Information, Education and Communication (IEC) Assistant x1 Lagos
13. Procurement Assistant x1 Lagos
14. Driver x1 Akure
How to Apply
Equitable Health Access Initiative has a competitive compensation package. Interested candidates may go to EHAI Career Center at http://www.ehaing.org/careers.html for more details and submit thier CV/resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Only completed applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EHAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: Equitable Health Access Initiative does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Closing date is December 25,2012