- The ideal candidate should be a Nigerian preferably not less than 25 years old.
- Reporting to a senior counterpart, the Programme Officer shall ensure the full development and implementation of rural development initiatives in selected South-western States of Nigeria.
- Post graduate degree in Agricultural Economics, Rural Sociology, Development Studies or related discipline.
- Excellent managerial, analytical, report writing and computer skills with special reference to Microsoft office
- Fluency in English and Yoruba languages
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in managing rural development projects at Government NGO/Multilateral level.
- Experience in capacity building, networking and negotiations with donor agencies
- Familiarity with strategic planning processes including project monitoring and evaluation.
2.) Office Assistant
- WASC with 4 years experience in office management, documentation and record keeping. Possession of computer skills will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of WASC and not less than 5 years driving experience.
- Possession of a valid diver’s licence is mandatory
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send applications with CVs to:
The Project Coordinator,
P. 0. Box. 31018
Application Deadline 25th December, 2012