Dragnet Solutions Limited is a dynamic firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena.
Our solutions support the following users: Employers, HR Managers, Recruiters and scholarship Boards, Examination Bodies, Biometrica Alliance International Limited is an Identity Management Solutions company introducing a Central Identity Database to the West African sub-region, with a multitude of use cases/products.
Dragnet Solutions is currently seeking to engage Field Sales Representatives in Lagos.
Job Title: Field Sales Representatives
Job Ref: SP 05
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to achieve sales goal and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Help sniff out innovative ideas to improve adoption processes and sales performance.
- Follow all sales procedures and policies faithfully.
- Execute all transactions quickly and accurately.
- Communicate positively with customers and headquarters.
- Maintain a fit and healthy technology mind.
- Effectively utilize company resources, including product information fliers and the product website.
- Greet potential customers warmly, determine the customer’s needs and provide information on the quality of the solutions you are selling
- Conduct demonstrations; provide information on the benefits and uses of company solutions; answer customer’s questions and encourage them to purchase the product being demonstrated.
- Achieve minimum sales targets.
- Previous field sales experience is not a must
- Good technical abilities; PC/Laptops and Internet literacy
- Proven ability to meet goals. (This will be questioned at the interview, so come prepared with your story)
- Enthusiasm, reliability and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication and follow-up skills.
- Willing to work on weekend and some holidays.
- The ability to be assertive and professional in greeting and attracting passive consumers as well as show initiative in follow-up calls and sales activities during non-peak times.
- Must look presentable with visible evidence of good hygiene.
- Field Sales representatives will be paid 40% on sales.
- Field Sales representatives will be paid strictly on a commission basis (as stated above).
- Commissions will be paid monthly.
Application Deadline 6th September, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!