Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Having the right people is one of the Bank’s competitive advantage and we constantly seek to recruit high performing talents who are passionate about working for Access Bank.
Are you energetic, highly intelligent and results oriented? Are you passionate about Africa? Are you willing to join us in our transformation to a world-class financial institution? If yes, we are interested in you.
Job Title: Executive Trainees
- We offer opportunities that provide the platform for a rewarding and professional banking career. Your career journey with us starts with a 4-month intensive training program at the Banking School of Excellence, giving you the opportunity to be trained with other high calibre applicants.
We are looking for:
- Executive Trainee: A graduate with a minimum of a second class upper division from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 24 years for Bachelor degree holders and 26 years for lawyers with a law degree.
Recruitment Process for Access Bank Entry Level Training Programme
After you have sent in your application online, our recruitment process entails the following steps:
- Step 1: suitable candidates are invited for a written test.
- Step 2: an open day at our head office for all successful candidates. This is an event of interactive activities where you’ll be given further insight into what we do at Access Bank.
- Step 3: a psychometric test, essay writing exercise, and panel interview.
- Step 4: final interview with the Head of Human resources.
- Step 5: training school offer letters sent to successful candidates
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online