Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development
by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi as
a sub sub-recipient (SSR) to FHI 360 under the Global Fund grant is
currently working in 10 states.
We are seeking qualified candidate for the vacant position:
Job Title: State Coordinator
- State Coordinator forms part of the strategic team that directs the operations of GF Project in assigned state office.
- S/He is responsible for program planning, implementation,
monitoring and reporting of the interventions implemented by GF and its
Partners in the assigned state Offices.
- S/He is accountable for judicious use of all resources entrusted with GF Project and its Partners in the assigned state Offices.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA in public health, business administration, health
sciences, behavioral sciences or its recognized equivalent with 7 – 9
years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or MS/MA degree in public health, business administration,
health sciences, behavioral sciences or its recognized equivalent with 5
– 7 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward your resume (CV) and cover letter as a single document to: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail)
with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the
mall will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be
Application Deadline 27th November, 2014