Job Title: Marketing Executives
organization, time management, IT skills and communication skills are
essential as this individual will be expected to support a number of
areas within the Marketing department.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with
current customers and prospective customers in the assigned
territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and make presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs,
problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new
products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market
conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends
through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with
marketing and technical service areas.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value
of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- University degree or HND from a post-secondary institution.
- Effective time management, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of either Hardware or Application.
- NYSC Corp member can also apply
- Previous marketing experience will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 1-3years’ experience, not more than 28 years of age.
- Mature individual with a strong personality and creativity.
How to Apply
Send CV to [email protected]
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!