Job Title: Laboratory Scientist
- Preparation of slides of blood and other fluids for examination under a microscope
- Performing tests on blood, body fluids and body tissues
- Examining cultures for bacteria that can cause disease
- Collecting blood samples and body fluids from patients for laboratory testing
- Disease diagnosis and the monitoring of treatment.
- Interact with physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other health
practitioners to explain test results and to answer questions about
laboratory tests and testing.
- Recommend additional testing when necessary.
- Testing blood for blood groups and match blood for transfusion
- Performing antibiotic sensitivity testing
- Follow set procedures when performing tests
- Operating and maintaining laboratory testing equipment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology or relevant discipline in a recognized institution
- 2 years work experience in a clinical or hospital laboratory
- Must be highly professional in keeping client’s result confidential
- Must possess the ability to work under pressure
- Must be organized, coordinated analytic
- Must reside in Lagos and its environ
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 14th February, 2015.