UKEAS Nigeria is an education consultancy committed to ensuring that
in all our offices FREE expert advice is given by highly trained
counsellors on any aspect of British education.
We provide counselling
and application services for international students wanting to study at
high schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Founded in Taiwan in
1993, we have helped tens of thousands of students to achieve their goal
of study in the UK.
Specialization: Student Recruitment, customer service and office support
Minimum Qualification: BA/BSc
Required Experience: 2 years post NYSC experience
Application Deadline: Tuesday 20th January, 2015
- The successful applicant will be responsible for recruitment and follow up of prospective students physically and virtually.
- The successful applicant will also be responsible for liaising with
Partner Institutions on behalf of applicants and ensure students are
kept abreast of application status per time.
- The role entails an ability to multitask as well as a high degree of attention to details.
- The role will consist of providing constant administrative support
to manage the student’s application process and ensure hitch free
placements into partner Institutions.
- * Email/Telephone/Skype etc – responding to enquiries and maintaining contact with students
- * Continuous counselling and follow up of Students
- * Message Board – stay up to date with new information by reading the message board
- * Office Visits – take part in and assist with partner institution visits
- * UKEAS Fairs -assist with arrangements for these events
- * Be Exhibitions as above
- * Assist with any marketinq initiatives and do your best to promote the office and our services wherever and whenever you can.
- * Keep all entries in the Database up to date so as to maintain Excel files for follow up of students.
- * Prepare and send applications for students
- * Conduct all follow up with universities to ensure timely updates and offers for the students
- * Visa Checking – confirm all documents are correct prior to visa submission.
- A graduate degree with minimum second “class lower division
- Have worked in similar role for at least 1 year full time
- Good with Microsoft Excel & Power point presentation.
- Must be able to work in a customer interfacing environment.
- Excellent presentation, communication and Interpersonal skill
- Ability to work in teams and independently with minimal supervision
- – UK Education sector Industry Experience
- – Track record of meeting set goals and targets
- – Resident within the Lagos mainland axis
How to Apply
To apply please send a full CV and a cover letter detailing why you think you are best suited for this job to [email protected] on or before the 20th of January 2015.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!