We are a leading and reputable indigenous non-governmental organization
implementing a comprehensive family-focused HIV/AIDS prevention, care
and treatment programe in partnership with the different tiers of the
Government of Nigeria.
We currently require the services of resourceful,
experienced and dynamic professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Clinical Service Associate
Qualifications Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Advanced Medical Degree (MD preferred).
- At least 4 years’ post NYSC clinical experience in HIV/AIDS care and treatment especially in adult treatment.
- Excellent knowledge of clinical issues and current literature in HIV/AIDS treatment.
- Training facilitation experience an added advantage.
- Candidate must be proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite, computer application and Internet / Email.
- Significant amounts of travel may be involved.
- Commitment to an understanding or organisation’s vision, value
and principles including rights – based /gender approaches would be
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills are essential.
- Incumbent will be responsible for providing technical support
for multi-disciplinary HIV/AIDS care and treatment, working with
clinicians and health facility based site teams to implement care and
- Participate in the development and review of training curricula for site staff on clinical management of HIV/AIDS.
- Provide mentoring and hands-on supervision to site clinicians, serve as a resource for service delivery evaluation.
Terms of Employment
- The organisation offers highly competitive salary package for this position.
- Appointment for this position will be subject to a probationary period; and local terms and conditions are applicable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and suitability statement as Microsoft Word attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of email should be the Job Title and Location applied for
and the applicant’s full name, e.g Senior Clinical Service Associate,
Gombe State, Ayomitide Kelvin.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 1st April, 2015.