Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization
that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health
and economic initiatives in Nigeria. It was established as an affiliate
of the Family Health International (FHI360) to sustain FHI’s
achievements in strengthening indigenous organizational capacity in
Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer-PSM/Logistics
Contract Type: Full term
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MPH or MS/MA in relevant Degree with at least 3- 5 years post
national youth service experience with at least 1 year experience in
managing a PSM cycle, including rational health commodities selection,
forecasting/quantification, quality assurance spanning the PSM cycle,
warehousing/storage, distribution, and LMIS.
- Or B.Pharm, BS/BA in Logistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology,
Biochemistry, or any relevant field with 5 to 7 years post national
youth service experience managing a PSM cycle, including rational health
commodities selection, forecasting /quantification, quality assurance
spanning the PSM cycle, warehousing/storage, distribution, and LMIS.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
- The Senior Technical Officer-PSM/Logistics will manage the
overall activities related to the procurement of materials, services,
and equipment required by the Project.
- S/he will be accountable for ensuring full compliance with donor anti AHNi regulations and protocols regarding procurement.
- S/he will coordinate closely with the operations, finance, and
technical teams to develop and implement a procurement plan in a timely
and efficient manner.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their suitability
statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to:
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail)
with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the
mail will be considered and only short listed candidates will be
Application Deadline 26th June, 2015.