- your parents couldn’t afford to enroll you in a good school
- you grew up in a suburb
- you had an accident and broke you right arm while traveling for a job interview
- unemployment rate is high in Nigeria
- there’s corruption in Nigeria
- you can’t read and write
- you don’t have capital to start a business
- there’s poor power supply in Nigeria
- things are generally unfavourable in Nigeria
The list can go on and on.
…but you see, now it’s Your Responsibility To Change Things, Whether You Like it or Not.
It’s your responsibility to put food on your table, make yourself happy and generally create a better life for yourself.