is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that
delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by
Job Title: HEALTH PROMOTER SUPERVISOR
(Reference No. 05_DY16)
- Supervise, in close coordination with the HR department, the
associated processes (recruitment, training/induction, evaluation,
potential detection, development and communication) of the staff under
his/her responsibility in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount
of knowledge required.
- Collect and report to the medical team any information linked to the health situation of the population and patients;
- To identify key actors (local authorities, local NGOs, traditional
healers, formal or informal authorities) to support the dissemination of
health information of the target population, and be the point of
reference for the relation and networking with these subjects.
- Planning and organizing their work (areas, days, absences, visits, holidays, etc);
- Visiting regularly communities that are under his/her responsibility;
- Reporting (collecting reports of each health worker and report his/her activities)
For OCBA: Identify, design and search for pedagogical material and
illustrative tools useful for the activities in order to improve quality
and intelligibility of the messages
Mobility is requested from MSF staff, including short term assignments from their usual place of work
working experience in MSF (1 year minimum) in health promotion
activities, or training-education activities (for MSF it’s 2 years
Job Title: MEDICINES DISPENSER
(Reference No. 04_DY16)
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Ensure respect of confidentiality in dispensing
- Maintain minimum stock levels of medicines, checking expiry dates
and storage conditions. Ensure no medicines or material are taken out of
the dispensary without authorisation
- Place accurate and timely orders with the central stock
- Ensure returned and out-of-date medication is safely removed to a
well designated quarantaine zone for unwanted pharmaceuticals, separated
from the normal stock
- Organize and keep clean the pharmacy Ensure cleanliness and care in handling medicines to avoid contamination and mix-up.
- Receive patient, inform about treatment and adherence, ensuring confidentiality at any time.
- Inform medical doctor in case of a lack of adherence.
- Desirable computer literacy (word, excel)
How to Apply
- Closing date: 25 January 2015
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!